Marketing Communications Specialist - Renewable Energy
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsMarketing
We are Dexter Energy! We are an Amsterdam-based scale-up that’s building AI-based forecasting and optimization products to help renewable energy companies become more predictable and profitable, whilst helping push fossil fuels out of the market and speeding up the energy transition. Our mission is to enable a sustainable and affordable power system. We truly believe we can make a significant impact on climate change.
Power up our team
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist with a startup mentality who thrives in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
In this new position in the Marketing team, you will be collaborating closely with Andi and Catalina, as well as Philip and Alexander from the sales team.
It’s time to amp up your career
As a Marketing Communications Specialist at Dexter Energy, you will be responsible for amplifying our messages and ensuring we reach the right audiences. We’re looking for someone who will coordinate our communication across all our marketing channels, unleashing their creativity to boost brand awareness, generate new commercial opportunities, and foster customer engagement. This role will encompass areas such as (offline and online) event management, campaign management, analytics, and advertising.
What you will be doing:
- Campaign management:
- Conducting market and competitor research to come up with marketing campaign ideas.
- Initiate and run marketing campaigns that amplify our content and messages through the appropriate marketing channels, mainly: website, social media, email, advertising, and events.
- Maximize lead generation and lead nurturing
- Facilitate content creation by being a liaison between external and internal parties (i.e., video interviews with clients, opinion leaders, and internal interviews with employees)
- Coordinate our presence at conferences and trade fairs.
- Organize client-focused in-house events.
- Drive our webinars’ agenda, from ideation to implementation.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of your marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Create dashboards and reports to track campaign performance.
Qualities you need to thrive in this role:
- Implementation Focus: You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. If you don’t have a project, you find one.
- Tinkerer: You have a natural inclination to figure out how things work and find joy in experimentation. If you don’t know something, you can figure it out easily.
- Challenger: You view challenges as opportunities for innovation and problem-solving.
This role is Watt you've been looking for!
Why should you consider this opportunity
Our salary is in the top 30% of the market
We offer a NS Business card or a Swapfiets
We offer a personal Learning & Development budget and every last Friday of the month we have a Learning & Development Day
A healthy working environment, where we put trust in our fellow Dexterians. With this trust comes the flexibility to do your job how you see fit and in our setting, there’s plenty of room for your ideas and wishes
Keep the energy flowing
To be successful in this role, you'll at least need:
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in a B2B startup environment
- Working with a niche SaaS product is preferred
- Hands-on experience in managing communication across multiple marketing channels
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in English - speaking and writing
- A demonstrable passion for renewable energy
If you're ready to power up your career and take on a role that's both challenging and rewarding, we want to hear from you. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of something truly purposeful.
Dexter is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.